Thursday 20 October 2011

Micro-sessions and Rush Jobs: the NDP is Back, Baby

9 Days?

Is that all it takes, nine days?

To have a fulfilling session in the Legislature, I mean, sorry.

Why would the NDP rush this session? Why call for the swearing in to be held so lickity-split that even the printer couldn't get the Governor General's party invites printed??

Why the rush?

Oh right. The Sinclair reports being released.

Man, I missed the NDP, didn't you?

Thanks, NDP. Thanks for being so blatant and obvious at the start of your term. Keep it up, you can do four full years this time. I know you can!

Oh... and party insiders asking Dr. G. to quit?!? LOL!! I'm laughing too hard to bloody type right now.

Will get back to that once the laughing stops, I promise.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment