Saturday 27 August 2011

I promise, and Bartley Kives Delivers the Numbers on NDP Water Mismanagement

Yesterday I wrote a wee snip about the increased spring water flow, and said, "more on that later, kiddies."

Then my man-servant, Bartley Kives of the Free Press, did all the work for me. He even put the piece in the paper (thanks, man). Spelling was perfect, researched real good, and presented nicely. Bartley, I think I'll keep you.

(He's not really my man-servant, ok?)

Read Bartley's very well formed article here:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/the-drain-on-the-plain-128518808.html

Then, like, start doing the math (hmm... 1000 hectares drained per year.... 12 years of NDP rule.... 12000 hectares drained.... two years of which alone is worth the Hoop and Holler cut... what's 12 years worth... oh....)

Thanks also to Ducks Unlimited. Big, big thanks.

Ok, sooo... who keeps saying Sellinger Inc. did such a great job with the flood? The flood they could have mostly prevented, that flood?

So tired of this NDP Government.

Sorry Jack, its the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment